Connecticut Home Insurance
Home, Condo, Renter & Rental Property Insurance
“Home is where the heart is.” – Gaius Plinius Secundus, a Roman philosopher better known as Pliny the Elder (or just Pliny to his friends)
Whether your home is a single-family house, a condo or a rental we want to make sure you are protected with a customized, comprehensive insurance solution.
- Single Family Homes – just like there are many house styles such as Colonial, Ranch, Cape, Bungalow, and Victorian to name a few; there are just as many home insurance variables. We specialize in personalized insurance coverage for your unique home.
- Condominiums – there can occasionally be confusion as to what condo insurance is needed and which risks you may face as a condo owner. We can help you navigate and make sure you have the knowledge to make an educated insurance decision.
- Renters – so often forgotten about, but so important to protect your possessions. This affordable renters insurance protects your personal property and provides liability coverage.
Are you a landlord?
Let us help you through the unique challenges of insurance for your rental property. We work with insurance partners specializing in rental insurance. Let us help you with a competitive policy offering comprehensive solutions.
Different types of Home Insurance protection include:
- Additional Living Expenses
- Comprehensive Personal Liability
- Damage to House
- Flood Insurance. For more information specific to flood insurance visit “Flood Smart”
- Medical Expenses
- Other Structures
- Personal Property
For more information on any of these please visit the Connecticut Insurance Department.
Let us help you rest easy with peace of mind protection; contact us for a free, no obligation quote